I recently tried this quick and easy recipe from Waitrose and highly recommend it for a mid-week supper.
Total time: 30 minutes (Waitrose says 15, I disagree)
450g pork fillet, diced (Although I used a pork filled which was on offer and delicious!)
5 rashers of bacon
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 leeks, sliced
100ml semi skimmed milk
300ml tub soured cream
Long grain rice
Broccoli florets, to serve
1. Coat the pork in paprika and season well.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
3. Add the bacon and leeks and fry for another 5-6 minutes until softened.
4. Stir in the milk.
5. Off the heat gently stir in the soured cream and season.
6. Serve with the cooked rice and steamed broccoli florets.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!